Convertible full grain leather bag with removable straps to wear in three different ways. Includes leather cross body strap and a pair of backpack straps. This mini backpack is made using a traditional huipil from the village of Chichicastenango, Quiché.- 100% foot loomed cotton lining
- One interior zipper pocket, zipper closure
- Pom Pom included as in picture
- Inside Pockets
- Two exterior open pockets
- Full camel grain leather
- Zipper closure
Made from a "Huipil", Guatemalan Mayan traditional blouse. This Backpack is one of a kind hand-loomed in cotton. The geometric shapes are a representation of a beautiful town in Guatemala. Each town or region from Guatemala, has their own specific pattern and style, often using different weaving techniques. This makes Mayan weaving tradition rich in cultural history.
Each bag tells a story introduced at purchase.
Madre Luna recognizes the importance of heritage, high quality and craftsmanship. We partner with cooperatives, small and independent artisans to help grow their businesses. With every purchase, you are supporting meaningful income opportunities for artisans and their families. This makes a difference and creates a positive impact.
MEASUREMENTS: H: 10 in x W: 14 in x D: 5 in
1. International Shipping and Returns
Yes, we ship international orders with insured tracking. However, customers are responsible for shipping estimates. Refer to our Flat Rate Shipping costs in Shipping and Returns. Buyers are responsible to any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for any delay due to customs.
Estimated shipping times:
Europe: 2-5 weeks
Central America: 3-5 weeks
South America: 3-5 weeks
Rest of the world: 3-5 weeks
2. What is your exchange and return policy?
We are happy to exchange any purchase for a different size. Return shipping costs will need to be covered by the customer. To exchange an item contact us within 3 business days. Ship your item back within 7 business days of receiving your item. Your item has to be in our store during this 7 days time frame. When we receive your item we'll send a new size. You will receive an email confirmation and a tracking number to track your package. For more info refer to our exchange and return policy.
* Exchanges are subject for approval, no damages or defective
* Can't accept exchanges for items on sale or personalized orders
* A 10% restocking fee will be charged to all returned orders
* Return authorizations are given my e-mail only
3. Can I order a custom item?
We offer custom orders for some of our products, please contact us if you need a special order.
4. When I will receive my item?
Madre Luna ships within 2-3 business days with Priority Shipping, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for mail to deliver your order due to COVID-19.
5. Want to collaborate?
We'll love to collaborate with you! We are open to creative collaborations, we believe we can make great things together! Just contact us with your idea!
6. What boot size should I order?
Our boots run true to size. If you're in between sizes, order up a size. Our shoes generally stretch to a comfort fit.
7. How are items restocked?
Restocks are by collections and season. Madre Luna products are handmade by artisans in Guatemala that's why each collection is unique and truly one of a kind.
8. Do we wholesale?
We do offer wholesale for some of our items, please contact us for more details or email us at email@example.com.
10. Where is my package coming from?
All of our products are made in Guatemala but come from the U.S.
11. All sales are final
All of our sales are final. However, we accept exchanges only. Please refer to our return and exchange policy in Returns and Shipping.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME
USPS Priority Mail Express: 1-2 days or overnight
USPS First Class Mail: 1-3 business days after processing
USPS Priority Mail (small packages): 2-3 business days
* We offer FREE Priority Shipping on all orders. This applies to domestic (United States) orders only.
Please be aware that customs and duties taxes may be charged by your country upon arrival. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes fees that may apply after arrival. These taxes are determined by the destination country. MADRE LUNA is not responsible for these fees and cannot determine how much they will be. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Our flat rate as follows:
Latin America: $49.99- 3-5 weeks
Europe: $49.99 - 2-4 weeks
Rest of the world: $49.99 - 3-5 weeks
SHIPPING TRACKING & STATUS:
When your order ships you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking code to track your package. If you have any concerns about the status of your order please contact us. MADRE LUNA is not responsible for damages that may occur to merchandise during shipping, including merchandise that is lost in transit.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please contact us with your request within 5 days of delivery.
1. Returns sent back to us within 8 days of receiving the item are eligible for a full refund.
2. Shipping costs are not refundable. Sale items, discount code, custom made items are not eligible for a return.
3. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all returned items.
4. Items that do not meet our quality control requirements will be shipped back at customer expense.
5. Once we inspect the return shipment and accept the return, you will be refunded within 7 business days.
6. MADRE LUNA reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet the policy requirements.
7. A confirmation containing refund details will be emailed to you once we received and accepted your return item.
8. The customer is responsible for return shipping. We recommend purchasing tracking and insurance, as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or damaged returns. Items may be returned for a refund to the original payment method or for store credit in accordance with our MADRE LUNA policies.
9. We cannot accept any returns on international orders.
Does your boots or sandals don't fit? We’ll be happy to exchange any purchase for a different size. Your exchange order must be shipped and received at our store within 8 days of receiving your order (excluding international orders).
Please be aware that the exact item you ordered may no longer be available, as all of our products are one of a kind. If your order comes after the 8 day time frame MADRE LUNA reserves the right to refuse your return or exchange. We accept international exchanges, however shipping costs may apply. We are not responsible for any other fees related to exchange items or custom fees.
Please contact us for more details on international exchanges.
To return or exchange items please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your order please send an email as soon as possible.
*All sale merchandise is final sale. No returns ONLY exchanges.