One of a kind boots made in Guatemala and handcrafted with the finest natural materials. Each textile represents a town or region from Guatemala and has their own specific pattern and style, often using different weaving techniques. This makes Mayan weaving tradition rich in cultural history. This boots are inspired in the textiles of the beutiful region of Chichicastenango, Quiché.
- Suede brown leather upper
- Soft leather insole
- Leather sole
- One of a Kind designed by Madre Luna
- Comfortable, unique and stylish
- Section of Hupil Guatemalan fabric
- Handmade ethically in Guatemala
- Fits true to size
- Zipper closure
Madre Luna aims to create an impact on fashion culture by preserving cultural history and providing a socially conscious solution of handmade boots and goods from talented artisans. Our core value is to create an opportunity of change for talented artisans and small communities in Guatemala by empowering women and creating fair labor practices through partnerships.
* There may be a very slight difference in the tone of leather in comparison to the photos, or very small 'imperfections'. This is of the high-quality and natural materials we use to handcraft our boots.
These boots are true to size, if you have wide feet or wear thick socks we recommend ordering a size up.