Granada Leather BootsRegular price $210.00
Our Granada leather boots are as comfy as it gets. Contrast stitching handcrafted with the finest natural materials. One of a kind boots handmade in Guatemala. Each handwoven textile "Huipil" represents a region from Guatemala and has their own specific pattern and style often using different weaving techniques. This makes Mayan weaving tradition rich in cultural history.
Each boots tells a story introduced at purchase.
Madre Luna recognizes the importance of heritage, high quality and craftsmanship. We partner with cooperatives, small and independent artisans to help grow their businesses. With every purchase, you are supporting meaningful income opportunities for artisans and their families. This makes a difference and creates a positive impact.
- 100% Suede black leather upper
- Vegetable tanned leather inside
- One of a Kind designed by Madre Luna
- Comfortable, unique and stylish
- Section of Huipil Guatemalan fabric (100% cotton)
- Handcrafted in Guatemala
- Fits true to size
- 1 '' stacked leather heel
- Zipper Closure
* There may be a very slight difference in the tone of leather in comparison to the photos, or very small 'imperfections'. This is of the high-quality and natural materials we use to handcraft our boots.
These boots are true to size, if you have wide feet or wear thick socks we recommend ordering a size up.